Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Checkpoint Three - Location

Location, location, location... My title for this series is 'Culture.Identity.Place'

Well I thought I was really struggling with this folio.. I know I chose a tough topic, but after spending an hour with Silvia she really helped me clear my head (thanks Silvia!!).. I have come up with a title for this series, and have realised that I dont have to have a particular path that I am going down with these images. I can explore and grow and let the series develop as we go along..

These are my four most recent shots.. I am not comfortable with the first image, I dont feel that it is working as well as the others.. It looks too posed, which is what I definately do not want!
The other three are just what I had planned and saw in my head! So I am happy :) Got another couple of shoots this weekend and next week.. Let's hope it doesnt get too cold at night!!













2 comments:

  1. Love how this series is coming together and seeing them together strengthens them as a group and as individuals. You are making great use of the locations and his presence is powerful and yet there is an overwhelming sadness - I think you are achieving your intent.

    ReplyDelete