So these images.. The first one is my finale shot for this series. I love it. The idea for this one was like a final, tie it altogether kinda idea where I decided to throw in another person seeings he was all alone in all of the other shots.. To me it kinda proves that there is Indigenous culture everywhere mixed in in urban environments as well as rural environments.
Flagpoles image I love.. I think it is cool how you can still see Telstra Tower in the background and I think the poles have an awesome effect..
Third image down - Reconciliation Place.. Love that spot, especially at night. Have decided against using this image. I dont feel it is as strong as the others and not only that but his attire has fallen...
NLA shot.. love! I love the building and that's why I chose to use this environment. I love the pose as well..
Final shot out the front of work (AIATSIS), I feel this is a very strong image, with the colours and the pose, love how it represents Uluru and the Australian desert but it is in the city and it's made of cement! Need to reshoot this image (will be doing that tonight!) because I struggled with focusing and unfortunately didnt get any decent shots.





No comments:
Post a Comment