Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Semester!

I am so excited that this semester is nearly over! I feel I have grown and developed myself this semester as well as my work having grown. I am excited to be nearly finished studying so I can start exploring with more personal work.

I feel this semester has been my best so far as I was able to explore a little more with what I actually wanted to do, it was all up to me, which has been challenging but a lot of fun! I am looking forward to being able to explore more with both of the series I have worked on. I want to do more portraits of women as well as start a portrait series of men. I want to explore more with similar images to that of my location folio.

Overall this has been an exciting, challenging and rewarding semester and I have loved spending every minute of it doing my own thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment